While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and comfort. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Things may look a little different here for now, but we are the same team you have always trusted to provide you with the highest level of dental care in the most comfortable way.
Here are some of the safety updates we have implemented:
- Our team has been vaccinated.
- Our team will be wearing increased levels of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Including face shields, masks, head coverings, and gowns.
- We will be utilizing appliances during procedures that limit aerosols.
- Two Ozone Air purifier systems and two UV Light purification systems have been added to the office.
- We will be encouraging social distancing. Please observe a 6 foot space between yourself and any other patients or team members, when possible.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointments. We will provide one here, if needed.
- We encourage you to come to your appointment without visitors. If you do need someone to accompany you, we ask that they wear a mask, are health screened, and observe social distancing.
- The temperature in the building may be a bit lower than usual to help keep our team comfortable with the increased PPE. We ask that you dress a little more warmly or bring a sweater to ensure your comfort during your appointment.
Here are some changes to the flow of your time in the office:
- Upon arrival to the office, we ask that you not enter the practice more than five minutes prior to your scheduled time. Please wear a mask/face covering and use the hand sanitizer in the foyer.
- You will be greeted in the foyer by a member of our team. We will take a reading of your temperature, ask health screening questions, and escort you to your treatment room.
We are ready to see your smiling faces (even if they are hiding behind a mask for now)! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the office.